العراق - المثنى
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ نوفمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||العراق - المثنى|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||2 years of experience in a Procurement role|
|المؤهل التعليمي||BSc in Logistic , Business Administration or relevant field|
Procurement Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of goods and/or services of the company, his/her responsibilities include having a rich supplier portfolio, qualifying suppliers, strategic sourcing, offer lection, placing orders, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.)
Ultimately ,will make cost-effective purchases and ensure maintain a fully stocked inventory.
- Advises staff and/or as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased.
- place orders, ensure timely delivery and arrange for service contract.
- Maintains records and follow-up files of purchases ,shipments , related matters , supplies and suppliers.
- Inspectproductsreceivedforqualityandquantitytoensureadherencetospecifications.Monitor stock levels and identify Procurement needs
- Research and selects potential vendors
- Make purchase order and update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed ,to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition