Automation and Control Project Engineer (Iraqi National) Required
العراق - بغداد
|تاريخ النشر||٢٨ ديسمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||العراق - بغداد|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||0-3 Years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelors in Electrical Engineering|
We, at Multipower International Middle East are urgently on the lookout for an Iraqi Automation and Control Project Engineer to be based in Iraq with prior experience in automation and control industry.
Automation and Control Project Engineer is responsible for the successful execution of project goals, which include Preparation of project plan, allocating resources, and managing projects from handover to customer acceptance. Leading and supervising the project team during planning, estimating, designing, installation, start up, commissioning and warranty phases of assigned projects as per standards and guidelines set by the management.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tender studies (Quotations and pricing) of any EI&C part of a project and designing the required submittals during the tendering phase.
- Designing the automation control system BOQs and materials procurement.
- Designing the EI&C submittals, automation control system architecture, hardware configuration, and program.
- Designing automation control system panels and MCC panels for (low control voltage).
- Designing electrical wiring diagram, single line diagram, interconnection diagrams, cable list and Parts list by using drawing software.
- Designing PLC program by using Siemens Simatic step7 software. PLUS
- Designing the HMI Program by using Siemens software PLUS
- Checking quality of assemblers and technicians work and respond to inquiries during assembly
- Working with Sales Engineers to provide with quote preparation as required
- Technical, Proposal, Sales Support and conduct Site Services.
- Communicating and take charge of supplier negotiations
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or computer sciences.
- Siemens software knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel is required. Microsoft Project knowledge is desirable.