Cash-for-Work Logistics Assistant (2 Positions)
العراق - نينوى
|تاريخ النشر||٢ يناير ٢٠١٩|
Diwan Company for Contracting, General Trade and Investment currently implements Cash for Work project in Mosul, Iraq. The Company was established in 1992 to work on different construction projects in Mosul.
The project aims at supporting of returnees, rehabilitating the community infrastructures with cash for work activities and promoting the social cohesion in the Nineveh Governorate, with a focus on West Mosul.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible of managing and safekeeping of the assets and inventories at office and report them monthly to logistics Officer.
· Responsible for managing fleet, that includes movement plans, vehicle maintenance, managing drivers and periodical reporting.
· Responsible for managing generator, which includes refueling, periodical maintenance, maintain logbook
· Manage office supplies stock (stationary, cleaning items, kitchen supplies, drinking water, mobile cards, cartridges etc.) and raise timely PR to ensure enough stock.
· Raise PR for building maintenance needs and complete those activities in coordination with logistics Officer.
· Supervise housekeeper and other support staff to provide feasible environment to the team and smooth running of the office.
· Ensure small repair maintenance at office building.
· Ensure timely payment of Utility Bills and other payments of office building.
· Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
· University degree.
· 1 year of Logistic and procurement work experience.
· Computer literate and competent with Microsoft office and other data management systems, as required.
· Excellent verbal & oral communication skills
· Good verbal and written in English,
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and prioritise work to deadlines.
· Can work independently, i.e. with minimal supervision.
· Well-developed organisational and planning skills.
· Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
· Must be able to maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data.
DUTY STATION: Mosul, Iraq
How To Apply
Send your CV to the below email with subject :Cash for Work-Logistics Assistant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted