Security Officer-Cash for Work
العراق - نينوى
|تاريخ النشر||٢ يناير ٢٠١٩|
Diwan Company for Contracting, General Trade and Investment currently implements Cash for Work project in Mosul, Iraq. The Company was established in 1992 to work on different construction projects in Mosul.
The project aims at supporting of returnees, rehabilitating the community infrastructures with cash for work activities and promoting the social cohesion in the Nineveh Governorate, with a focus on West Mosul.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure the implementation of safety and security plans.
· Monitor staff field movements and advise on field visits.
· First point of contact for field staff on safety and security concerns.
· Maintain an accurate record of staff and visitors.
· Responsible for delivering security briefing as part of the induction process for new staff and visitors.
· Monitor national, social, and political and security issues and inform senior staff of issues that affect, or may affect, the Company's Cash for Work Project; assist the Project Manager in order to evaluate current and future programming based on current local security situation and adjust where needed.
· Risk assessment and analysis.
· Liaise with other humanitarian and emergency actors on safety and security matters.
· Training on security and safety procedures, security awareness, first aid and fire safety for staff.
· Management of security and safety incidents provide timely and accurate incident reports and analysis.
· Track safety-related incidents and developments.
· Maintenance and execution of hibernation/evacuation plans to include all facilitation and coordination with relevant personnel.
· Create weekly security report and situation report as required.
· Relevant university degree.
· Minimum 2 years of Security experience in a challenging working environment.
· Computer literate and competent with Microsoft office and other data management systems
· Excellent Communication skills in English and Arabic.
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and prioritise work to deadlines.
· Can work independently, i.e. with minimal supervision.
· Well-developed organisational and planning skills.
· Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
· Must be able to maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data
How To Apply
Send your CV to the below email with subject : Cash for Work-Security Officer
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted