(E&I) Work-pack Engineer
|تاريخ النشر||١٤ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||العراق - Basra|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Wood is currently recruiting for E&I Work-Pack Engineers with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Candidate must be able to work on daily basis; we are only considering applications from local Iraqi nationals preferably residing in Iraq, Basra.
- Provide construction input to estimates as and when required.
- Review design documents and provide constructability input to designs.
- Produce sequenced Activity data, Test and Inspection Matrices and compile work packs which detail all construction activities.
- Undertake visits to in country facilities/sites to review designs and liaise with Construction Supervisors.
- Identify any Specialist Vendor Support, Tools and Equipment required to implement scope.
- Liaising with study team lead discipline engineers on developing solutions on FEED Studies
- Interface with Clients Operations groups as and when necessary.
- Taking part in site surveys and generation of reports where required.
- Writing of construction / operational section of FEED report.
- Formulate Construction Work-packs in line with Project procedures for content, and accuracy.
- Assist with construction input to Bid preparation.
- Development of Construction CTRs for Bid estimates.
- Thorough working knowledge of ITRs for Mechanical completion and Pre-commissioning activities.
- Working in a team environment.
- Involved in Effective Change Management.
- Liaise closely with Wood Engineering on all aspects of design and technical data.
- Coordinate and carry out required timely Constructability reviews, in line with Model progression.
- Ensure the required Constructability Readiness reviews are addressed to suit the work-pack deliverable timing.
- Liaise strongly with Supply Chain for materials and equipment deliverables for alignment to the overall project schedules.
- Coordinate with Project controls on the progress of work order issuance, and proposed completion dates.
- Ensure relevant CTRs are monitored for accuracy of time recording during Work-pack formulation and final issue.
- Participate in HSE improvement activities, promoting HSE elements throughout Work Pack.
- development wherever possible.
- Full working knowledge of construction activities in relation to the relevant Electrical and Instrument discipline.
- Ability to review engineering design drawings and challenge work content for any improvement / cost effective methodology that can be adopted without compromise to safety.
Skills / Qualifications
- A Degree is preferred but a diploma in an Electrical and Instrumentation background, would be considered if with the level of experience is high.
- Must have strong background in development of Construction Work packs.
- Front-end E&I Construction experience essential.
- Likely to have held supervisory roles previously.
- Good years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of: WOOD core values and policies.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas, power and process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. <web address removed?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.