Western / European - Static Equipment Project Manager
|تاريخ النشر||١ مارس ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||العراق - البصره|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||5 years and above|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
Ras Al Khaimah Oil Services and Energy (Iraq), is urgently in need of a Static Equipment Project Manager for our Static Equipment General Maintenance Project in Iraq with Exxon Mobil. We need a Western / European nationality preferably with work experience in Iraq but not mandatory. This project is expected to run for a period of 5 years.
- -The candidate must be a Mechanical Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- -With a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience as Project manager especially in Static Equipment / in the offshore / onshore Oil and Gas / Petrochemical and Marine industry.
- -With Strong Design background ranging from concept, feasibility, FEED/EPC, detailed design.
- -Had a previous hands on experience with regards to static equipment
- -Had experience in the design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, HVAC equipment.
- -With work experience in Iraq is preferred but not required.
- -Must be willing to work in Basra, Iraq
- -Mention the preferred salary in US Dollars and rotation/working days/off day details.
- -Required CV/resume with photo.
Below are some key responsibilities and duties but not limited to:
- -To lead and manage the Static equipment general maintenance project ensuring that they conform to all applicable engineering codes and standards as well as the Clients policies and procedures and that the overall project is delivered to meet the asset operational needs.
- -To liaise with the Clients Engineering, Operations and Maintenance staff as required ensuring a consistent approach to project completion and co-ordinate with other disciplines during all stages of the project and hold weekly progress meetings and generate status reports for the Engineering; Ensures that work under his control is performed in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- -To provide sound technical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problems within the discipline and supervise the work of relevant discipline Engineers and Superintendents and ensure that quality and standards are maintained, and cost-effective solutions are adopted
- -To provide direction and guidance on all technical queries relating to static equipment engineering and to participate in all project safety and design reviews as necessary. Also, ensuring that all work is completed without compromise to quality and is delivered according to the project schedule.
You can expect a call from us when your resume is selected.
Salary & Benefit details to be discussed
Important Note: Only Pure Western or European candidates will be entertained immediately.