Marketing Manager is required
العراق - بغداد
|المكان||العراق - بغداد|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Marketing Manager needed for a leading IT Solutions company in Baghdad, Iraq
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science (MBA is a plus) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing and Development experience in the IT field.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Budget-management and proficiency skills.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Good understanding of IT technical requirements.
- Self-motivated and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Presentation & time-management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Responsible on day-to-day tasks include managing marketing tasks opportunities, working on surveys, market assessment and leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with the Sales Director.
- Managing the company’s marketing activities.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company targets & objectives.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to devise an effective marketing strategy.
- Recruiting new members of the marketing department.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the Sales Director.
- Working closely with heads of departments on company projects.
- Completing various marketing projects.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creating all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.