Sales Manager Required
العراق - اربيل
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ أبريل ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||العراق - اربيل|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||above 5 years as sales manager in electric field|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Electrical & power system engineer|
Position: sales manager
- CHINT ELECTRIC in Iraq is looking for a senior & qualified electrical engineer with more than 5 years' experience in electric field who perform the following duties & responsibilities
- To match perfectly with our qualifications requirements (kindly read it below)
- Create and fulfill the sales plan and achieve sales target set by the management with sales team.
- Establish sales team who can handle channel, project, and industrial customers. Identify market opportunities and new customers to win new business.
- Lead customer relationship management work; keep good and long term relationship with key customers. Leverage all sales channels to build a healthy distribution system.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly sales order and sales forecast report. Be responsible for order, hit rate and other target; submit sales data to management and HQ monthly.
- Cooperate with marketing manager for marketing event and exhibition activities. Cooperate with product manager for solution and prepare necessary information and requirement.
- Must have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering or electric power system.
- More than 5 years' experience in electric field ( LV , MV , HV products ,PV system , solar energy , power T&D ,instruments and meters ).
- Familiar with local and international electrical industrial products and preferred had a previous work experiences with international companies like (Siemens, Schneider, ABB, Hager, Eaton... etc.).
- Fluently in English (Arabic or Kurdish preferred) and well communication capability.
- Hard-working spirit, active working attitude, can bear sales target pressure and fulfill the target.
- Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
- Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts with full technical skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel computer skills.