- Almas Group Logistics, the leading international logistic company with office in the following countries (Iraq, Iran, Turkey, China, UAE, Georgia, Russia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan). Almas Group Logistics is announcing a job vacancy as “Sales Representative” in Sulaymaniyah City, Iraq. We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Representative to join the Almas Group Logistics team.
- The sales representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of the services from beginning to end.
- This individual is in the direct point of contact with clients and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met.
Sales Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office