Job Available Immediately, apply today!
- Complete and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare financial management reports
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing of accounts
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Payroll, Cash Sales, payable, general ledger and receivable accounts maintenance and preparation
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Develop and maintain financial databases
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensure Inventory control.
- Ensure the accurate Daily Cash collection with Cashier Statement.
- Petty Cash Handling
- Follow the ISO process for documentation
- Prepare Financial reports
- Computer efficient especially EXCEL.