Experience is a must for this role.
In this exciting role, you will be a key part in Sandoog's growth
One of the most pioneering tech start-ups in Iraq! The ideal candidate will support the founders in managing the relationships with existing and new clients from solving daily issues to introducing new processes to improve working standards. if you are a passionate and driven professional and you'd like to be part of a start-up that is creating positive change in iraq then please read the job details below.
- Must currently live in Baghdad.
- Must have client relations/customer service experience - preferably in the
- Must have supervisory & team-leading experience
- Become an expert in our Product, Platform, and Operations
- Collaborate across teams to better focus client-facing efforts, taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions for clients and the team
- Understanding client needs and offers.
- Engaging in face-to-face meetings with the clients and presenting the solutions Sandoog has to offer.
- Retaining and overseeing all client's needs and issues with the team
- Presenting and delivering solutions to clients
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly team performance and KPI, and generating reports on a weekly basis.
- 2+ years experience in an Account Management or a client-facing role
- Hustler mentality, hungry to learn and exceed client expectations in a demanding environment
- Solutions-oriented, always look for innovative ways to make things work rather than reasons why something won’t work
- Experience in managing projects involving multiple stakeholders from different teams
- Analytical mindset - you should be confident with numbers and using data to inform decisions.
- Consultative approach, with a natural desire to understand your client’s needs and work to find a solution that fits them best.
- You want to be a master in your industry and know the product and your clients from top to bottom.
- Experience in a high growth start-up is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to cold call, connect and interact with potential clients
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand the company with new clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry • Previous experience in delivery/logistics preferred
- The ability to work as an active member of a team is a must.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) experience preferred
- English/Arabic language skills required - Kurdish is a bonus.
- competitive salary
- A high paced environment in a leading start-up
- The opportunity to be part of building a great start-up and working with the greatest talents in the region.
- Exponential growth based on performance