* Reviewing the project contract and its sub-contracts to identify project commitments and rights to achieve project objectives (as outlined in the contract) and improve them with increased revenues and cost management.
* Participating in designing and following up the plant work process in line with Kar strategy, procedures and the best methods to achieve its targets.
* Creating a comprehensive knowledge database of all production stages of the cement industry and previous production rates and analyze the reasons that led to the increase or decrease these rates in all previous periods
* Ensuring a well-known of last status of the production line equipment (With Maintenance Departments) to identify the current and future best operating methods.
* Conceptualizing the plant budget and displayed it to the Operations Director to approve it and monitor the disbursement facets.
* Ensure that the requirements and tools of the project are met such as spare parts, human resources, services, etc., and used his full network to facilitate the project needs.
* Estimating costs regarding the operation process (Daily- Monthly-Yearly) and forecasting the production rates.
* Setting the plant objectives and cascade them down to his
subordinates in a stretch and coherent manner.
Reviewing cost reports to locate excessive expenses and takes necessary corrective action.
Language Required :
Arabic and English
at least 5 Years Experince in production Manager .