- Maintain and supervise all site administrative, carryout administrative duties in General in all the construction support activities on site. In addition, to ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the Site Team and Hamriyah office, as well as the necessary administrative duties associated with each Department.
- This varied position is suited to analytical people who can effectively manage timelines and deadlines, working closely with construction manager, site discipline leads, Site supervisors and HR.
- It is typically a full-time position and may require being on-call 24 hours a day in case of on-site emergencies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The main prime responsibility is to work as a site administrator and translator on site.
- To coordinate among the construction management & site team on site and locals including Vendor’s, Supplier, workers on site, nearby local people, Govt. officials visiting to site, Client etc. as and when needed as per Company / Exterran HSE requirements.
- Responsible for the logistics as & when needed for the Exterran site management team on site, Vendor’s, Suppliers and visitor etc. visiting to site.
- Coordinating with the Exterran Security agency on contract during the logistics & travel arrangements for the Exterran Management & site team visiting to site.
- Well aware about Pearl VRF system and coordinate with Pearl VRF team for the approval of the required visitors on site.
- To arrange accommodations & other related activities for the Exterran staff, Vendor’s, Suppliers etc. as and when needed during construction phase with coordination with Client team.
- To continuous focus and coordination of field and inter fields logistics, to liaise with Transport Contractors and drivers and to provide suitable transport facilities as per the company HSE requirements and approvals with CM.
- To verify and control vehicles management and maintenance by means of following the contractual maintenance cycle of leased and owned vehicles and that adequate vehicles are available and fit for duty.
- Coordinate with the sub-contractor Admin & HSE for the arrangement of the Journey Plan as per the company HSE.
- Responsible for flight bookings and travel arrangements for all the employees on site and international flights if required.
- Responsible to arrange Covid Test in approved hospitals & related arrangements as per pandemic procedure requirement for the employees entering in KRG as per Client regulations. Keeping track of the Covid test & related documentation.
- Responsible to plan and manage the hotel bookings for Exterran employees, visitors & vendors
- Responsible to assist Construction Manager in time-sheet preparation, rotation schedules, and overall admin related document control on the site.
- Liaising with Site and Hamriyah office as & when required.
- Confirming that all vendors and contractors, whether Exterran or subcontractor, who are engaged in activities, in facilities and site for which Construction manager is responsible, are competent to safely execute the required work, and that the applicable HSE Procedures are communicated, understood and in place.
- Generate the required site daily, weekly and monthly reports set by the site managements.
- Cross check and verify bills and invoices supplied by catering company billed by subcontractor and advice the management for any findings.
- Responsible to provide the information required to the catering camp boss for any visitors or events.
- Assist Contractors, collaborating with different departments and helping contractors run construction activities smoothly is part of the day-to-day role for site administrators.
- Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Comply with Safety Requirements
- Ensuring that the necessary materials are delivered to the work site to dealing with paperwork, site administrators also handle the clerical and logistical duties associated if advised by Construction Manager.
QHSE Duty of Care
- To take responsible care for the health and safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their acts, or omissions at work.
- To cooperate with site team in assisting them to fulfil statutory duties.
- Not to interfere with deliberate or misuse anything provided in accordance with health and safety legislation, to further health and safety at work.
- Understand the requirements set by the Company’s QHSE policy and comply with it activities.
- Provide a high standard of personal example of HSE.
- Reporting unsafe acts, conditions within the work though LPT/IMT Observation Card
- Kurdish and English fluency must, Turkish fluency preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand Basic English and Kurdish.
- Prior work experience with Pearl in managing site administration / translator related activities in Khor Mor site area preferred.
- Well aware about the locals and local areas to manage the good social relations
- 3 years of related experience is preferably required.
- Graduation preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department.
- This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
- Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
- The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.