MG Motor - GK Auto Iraq is looking for a "Product Planning Specialist/located in Iraq - Erbil" that will be responsible for strengthening MG-GK Iraq product planning operations of cars sales with dealers and MG.
- 3 – 5 years in automotive industry experience, preferably with logistics background, product & sales knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Management / Finance.
- Submit orders & follow up all shipments through the MG system.
- Follow-up and communicating with MG for all issues related to orders, production, shipments & specifications.
- Determines product pricing with Product Planning & Sales Manager for reviewing production, sales costs, costing special and customized orders.
- Preparing Sales report on a monthly basis.
- Determines dealers /customers' needs to build order plan.
- Follow-up the sales process for dealers' orders.
- Coordinate with the Planning Dept. To follow up issuing the dealer invoices on time.
- Responsible for Market Research Analyses.
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Good communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic