Bajaj Auto - GQ Auto Iraq is looking for an "After Sales AVP/located in Iraq - Baghdad" that will be responsible for strengthening Bajaj-GQ Iraq with After sales operations of service centers & spare parts for 2 & 3 Wheels with wholesalers, dealers, retailers, and branches.
- 10 - 15 years in automotive industry experience (Specifically 2 & 3 wheels).
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
Responsibilities / Job Description:
- Conducting aftersales marketing to maximize capture rate of potential business plans and to achieve sales/profit targets in both spare parts and service centers.
- Strategies and Improve the service reach by Expanding service and spare part network.
- Managing & follow-up sales movement of spare parts requirements and the number of maintenances in all branches of the company.
- Strategies service planning, capacity planning, product developments, and annual service budgeting.
- Achieve business plan, pricing, budgeting, and availability regarding spare part business Manage promotional activities by strengthening the brand, support dealers, customer convenience, referrals, retentions, and revenue.
- Manage market feedback, competitor’s activities, and benchmarking on the product to develop a pricing strategy.
- Improving and promoting service contracts with the objective of maximizing profits and customer satisfaction.
- Improve the service and spare part reach by appointing a network.
- Implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper workshop layout, workshop loading, equipment maintenance, and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer-focused environment.
- Ensure technical and process support to all staff and customers.
- Manage internal department coordination by providing training activities and product information.
- Continuously training the employees in terms of latest technical developments, new equipment, new products and/or improving productivity, efficiency and monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Ensure product satisfaction, dealers’ satisfaction, customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the service absorption ratio by owning and demonstrating the channels to become service and spares as an independent profit center.
- Effective negotiation skills with OEM/ Vendors to get maximum shares and participation in all market development activities and product features.
- Train and nurture the second level of peoples to takeover higher responsibilities to become a successor by demonstrating as a role model.
- Formalize and implement Service standards, service support such as Warranty, Free service, AMC both for regular customers as well as Fleet customers.
- Strong knowledge of spare part pricing with respect to competition.
- Execute frequent service and spare part promotional activities to connect with customers regularly.
- Product and market knowledge technically and commercially
- Strong techno commercial Knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of new project execution and conducting a feasibility study.
- High level of Integrity.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Leading & Supervising skills
- Commercial and financial knowledge
- Quick adopting changes with an open mind as and when required.
- Innovative and proactive.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic