Zee Media is looking for a Graphic Designer in Najaf, Iraq
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the sales & marketing team, meeting deadlines, and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include social media channels, presentations, signage, internal communication, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into the high-quality design within established brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- 2+ years experience (academic and professional) with design.
- Software including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and some knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After effects.
- Photo processing experience.
- Motion Graphic & and Montage knowledge.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.