responsible for improving the access to the Istishari Laboratory, The Contact Centre will receive questions, complaints, and comments from callers from around Baghdad in connection with their medical needs and laboratory services. The Contact Centre will also share information on ICRC programs and criteria for eligibility with callers, at times pro-actively, and will occasionally also carry out small surveys on behalf of the ‘Istishari LAB.
The Contact Centre Operator is the primary point of contact between a caller and the LAB. This front-line role is important in leaving callers with a positive impression of our services and in ensuring the lab understands and, when appropriate, can be responsive to their needs. In particular, the Contact Centre Operator, must maintain a good overall understanding of the lab activities, services, and operations, feel a sense of ownership in responding to the queries of callers, and be able to distinguish between calls that can be addressed directly and others that will require more detailed follow-up.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Respond to the calls, inquiries, and comments.
- Confidentiality required when dealing with the caller's information.
- Understand the concerns/ issues of the caller and decide on whether to be addressed or required close follow-up or referrals.
- Data Collection for each call in the appropriate databases/software.
- Determines eligibility according to the listed requirements.
- Follow up on cases referred to other departments to ensure timely follow-up.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Be available to work full time 8-10 hours per day
- Good knowledge of communications soft skills.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma, university degree, or relevant professional experience;
- 2–3 years’ experience, for instance as a call center or customer services field
Knowledge & Skills
- Organizational skills
- Very good communication skills;
- Numerical skills
Personal Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Effective organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer;
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results;
- strong ability to work under pressure
Only Short-listed Candidates Will Be Contacted.