We are looking for Project Manager
· Determine and define project scope and objectives
· Performs and manages complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis
· prepare a specialized planning functions such as large-scale technical and commercial proposals and case studies.
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner and ensure resource availability and allocation
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (HLD, LLD, reports, diagrams and as-built drawings)
· Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
· Track project costs in order to meet budget
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
· Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
· Attend conferences, meetings and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
· teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Bachelor's degree in Telcom engineering, computer science, business, or a related field
· +5 years of project management and related experience
· Very good in English language (Read, Write and Speak)
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Good knowledge of networking, wireless solution, fiber optic and other technologies and has an ability to gain a new skills based on the projects requirement.
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
· Certificates / recommendations (if any)