· Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of projects networks
· Analyze, design, build and configure local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN), including installation of network software, firewalls and security settings for all network endpoints to support business growth
· Architect, implement, and maintain network solutions that provide core Infrastructure including private cloud and integrate with services and systems running in virtual private and public cloud infrastructure
· Strong Knowledge of VLAN, Trunk, STP, LAN, WAN, ISIS, QOS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, DMVPN, MPLS L2/L3, VPN, inter-AS VPN.
· Strong knowledge in implementing and managing cisco Call Manager.
· Strong knowledge in network security and skilled to deal with cisco ASA, cisco FPR and cisco FMC.
· Qualified to implement and managing wireless controller.
· Analyze and locate the problems into the project networks
· Configure LAN and WAN routers and all related equipment when new systems needed
· Maintain and back up all networks, including hardware and software updates daily to keep systems running efficiently
· Communicate with team to identify needs, monitoring performance, and troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues with network and systems
· Troubleshoot and identify daily LAN and WAN network issues, including at the user and user group level, to ensure minimal connectivity problems and outage
· Analyze all attempted or successful network security breaches daily to determine breach cause, resolve related issues and secure network to prevent future infiltration
· Evaluate and document LAN and WAN data to ensure networks are performing at peak capacity and suggest solutions to improve performance and mitigate disaster
· Provide project management on various network activities including upgrades, new implementations, and migrations, with technical direction and user support as needed
· Create, revise, update, and maintain documentation of environment and operational procedures.
· Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in Telcom engineering, computer science, business, or a related field
· 6-8 years of project NOC Engineering and related experience.
· Experience with network infrastructure and hardware.
· Skilled dealing with cisco products.
· Expertise in designing, monitoring, and repairing local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN)
· Preferred to be certified one or more of these certificates (CCIE, CCNP) Routing and Switching, Security and ISE