· Follow up multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Liaise with management and clients to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives that align with organizational goals
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information and working closely with project manager.
· Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
· Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to achieve maximum benefit
· Assign roles and tasks to dedicated team members, based on individual strengths and abilities.
· Build the skill sets of individual team members and capture overall learnings for the company.
· Achieve organizational goals while upholding standards and best practices
· Prepare and establish monthly reports, MOM and all related documents of the project.
· Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates
· Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
· Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
· Act as a point of communication between company teams and external resources
· Deepen partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
· Ability to prepare technical and commercial proposals, case study and any required document to be submitted for bid closing
· Controlling company and project documentation
· Following and improving document control procedures, ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards, Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals.
· To ensure success as a document controller you should be up to date with document management processes and have a detail-oriented mindset
· Bachelor's degree in Telcom engineering, computer science, business, or a related field
· +3 years of project coordinating and related experience
· good in English language (Read, Write and Speak)
· ability to gain a new knowledge and experience by self-learning and team work.
· fair knowledge of networking, wireless and Fiber optic infrastructure
· skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
· Certificates / recommendations (if any)