Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
- Parameters optimization for respective network elements
- Fully accountable for a defined region (Clusters\sites\links …etc.)
- E2E Events preparation, monitoring and reporting including Capacity assessments and dimensioning
- Ability to solve and track customer complains including KPIs analysis, traces and log files deep analysis.
- University degree in the field of telecommunications, electronics, informatics or equivalent relevant experience
- Relevant experience in Maintenance, Operations and/or Technical Support activities
- Good knowledge in one or several of the following suppliers' equipments: Alcatel-Lucent, ZTE, Ericsson, NSN, Huawei
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: IP, Ethernet, ATM, PDH and SDH (2G and 3G transmission and signalling).
- Knowledge of AAL2 and AAL5 - transmission medium/signalling medium, specifically for ATM.
- Experience with E1/T1 links configuration and provisioning
- Analytical mind with good problem solving skills and able to work independently and under time pressure
- Strong communications and documentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (knowledge of additional languages would be a strong advantage)
- Professional and positive approach
- High achiever and self motivated
- Team player, able to work on own initiative
- Culturally adaptable and flexible
- Ability to assimilate quickly and act decisively
- Ability to prioritize tasks and apply time management principles.
- Stress tolerance
- Presenting and understanding Customer strategies, operations processes and steer potential requirements for Planning and Optimization regarding to Transmission\Microwave domain.
- Assume ownership of project delivery strategy and all NPO TR\MW related deliverables.
- Verify completeness of scope, customer milestones and project tasks/schedule
- Excellent Knowledge on planning and capacity dimensioning for MW Links, Topologies, MW NW Design
- Good Technical knowledge / Experienced in: Planning tools (e.g. Pathloss) / MW links Optimization & Troubleshooting.
If you are interested in this job, please choose "Apply Online" and submit your CV and Cover Letter in English via our career website.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.