Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
TM Role Purpose
Manages all the Microwave technical management activities defined in Customer contract, in terms of quality, risk and time from delivery approach preparation through deployment, customer acceptance and care phase.
Acts as primary technical interface and first technical escalation point within the Customer project.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leads technical activities during project execution and care phase (e.g. Implementation, System Acceptance, MVI Verification, Fault and Technical Escalation Management, Preventive Care and HW/SW update and upgrade).
- Supports Project Execution Owner (PEO) in project planning and delivery Acceptance / delivery handover to operations.
- Validates the workload involved and expertise needed related to technical tasks. Ensures project’s resource management related to technical tasks regarding allocation, induction, release and expertise needed.
- Engaging Solution Managers in Validation of technical solution in presales phase in accordance to customer requirement
- Performs a Technical Risk Analysis. Proposes and implements risk mitigation actions.
- Identifies new technical management related opportunities to expand contracts with the customer (e.g. network expansion, new features, software corrections implementations).
- Ensures operational continuity and smooth execution as well as network availability by implementing proactively BG/BL guidelines and PM@Nokia Methodology.
- Preferable to have more than 3-5 years of Microwave TM Experience (i.e. technical management of deployment and O&M scope in Microwave Networks)
- Microwave (i.e. Nokia Wavence) Networks technical expertise, including referring MW OSS (NE / NM) portfolio
- Experience in managing integration activities & referring troubleshooting (including MVI)
- Being familiar with Microwave Portfolio Roadmaps (NPI, Phase-out etc)
- TM certification, PDM certification and Technology-based certifications.
- Self-motivated, well-organized individual, who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- Team collaboration and Team management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and pro-active mindset and way of working
- Desire / ability to learn new things
- Flexibility to travel.