We are looking for a highly organized and communicative business Coordinator to be responsible for tasks and documents management. The Coordinator will also be responsible for liaising with clients, contacting vendors, and working with various staff members to submit and complete project documents and proposals.
- Follow-up, consolidating and issuing technical and commercial documentation packs, procedural documentation, and methodologies.
- Receive, record, distribute and file all technical documentation, including coordinating all project correspondence, such as incoming and outgoing contractual documents, reports and briefs, designs
- and drawings, schedules, registers, specifications.
- Ensure all technical, commercial, and contractual correspondence are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Attend the technical clarification meetings and site visits scheduled by the clients and prepare a formal response.
- Manage requests for documentation and follow-up on daily and monthly reports.
- Effectively coordinate mobilization of required documents and coordinates between different departments.
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage according to HMH procedures.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date and communicating them accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Building solid relationships with customers, vendors, and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Attending meetings with clients and representatives to set objectives and meet their requirements.
Requirements and qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration or engineering field.
- proven experience in the same field.
- Good experience in the usage of computer and office software packages.
- Language skills: Kurdish and English are required, and working knowledge in Arabic.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.