We are looking for HVAC Refrigeration Specialist Engineer who has 10 years’ experience or more.
The candidate shall have wide experience in technical role in Oil and Gas industry. In addition, background in Instrument/Instrumentation is preferable.
*Job location: Basra, Iraq
An HVAC Refrigeration Specialist oversees systems from beginning to end, starting with building various components with tools and welding equipment. Assess system functioning, working on problems as they arise, such as mechanical issues. General maintenance may include looking for and fixing equipment leaks, refrigerant reclaiming (processing used refrigerant gas so that it may be reused) or maintaining compressors in cooling machines. Must understand the components and materials that they’re working with. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications
· A detail-oriented nature and extreme accuracy for individual tasks
· Ability to be self-sufficient when needed but also easily work well with others
· Exceptional customer relations skills that are necessary in client interactions
· Flexibility and dexterity for working in small spaces and manipulating large equipment
· Problem-solving, troubleshooting and mathematical knowledge to effectively make repairs
· Must have minimum 10 years’ experience in the said position.
· Degree qualified or associate degree training certificate required or equivalent.
· Proven Leadership and organizational skills and strong personal drive to meet deadlines and specific targets
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Ability to work independently but also as a part of a multi discipline, multi-cultural team