Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing site surveys (SAR) and Technical Survey site reports (TSSR) for old and new sites based on work needs.
- Performing the design drawing and build drawing based on work needs.
- Performing Acceptance based on Vendor/Client limits
- Control and coordinate the insource-outsource teams to fulfill the civil work requirement according to the design.
- Responsible for fieldwork and all activities to be based on quality standards.
- Commitment to protective personal equipment (PPE)and QA/AC instruction.
Education / Personal Qualification
- BSc in Civil Engineering,
- Good MS Office Skills (high skills in Excel)
- Ability to lead a team of technicians.
- Good AUTOCAD program skill
- Good soft skills (Self Confidence, Communication, active lessening, presentation skills, dissuasion making, team leading, Working under pressure, teamwork).
- Excellent English Skills (Speaking, Writing, and reading)