TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTION HEAD
|Posted date||13 October 2019|
|Location||Iraq - Az Zubayr|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Key Responsibilities Are
- To e valuate the need for service, equipment and materials; issues operational plan and assists his superior in contracts negotiations.
- To ensure an efficient operation and maintenance of TLC systems, planning periodic checks on the equipment or providing for their prompt repair on failure; ensure the installation or removal of equipment in accordance with operational needs.
- To monitor all major WAN links ensuring all outages are logged and kept in order to ensure SLA are enforced.
- To support ICT Operations Manager on administrative aspects for relevant licensing, governance and contract management with respect TLC activities.
- To be responsible for Mobile phone and Sim assignments and their admin.
- To be responsible for maintaining all TLC related hardware, software & licensing inventories
- To ensure the efficiency of the works carried out and their compliance with budgeted costs, standards, regulations and security policies; ensures that contractors’ performances are in accordance with the contractual terms.
- To assist his superiors in ensuring the appraisal, training and professional development of his personnel in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Service Management
- Project Management
- Satellite Comm., Microwave, Radio, WAN, LAN, Cabling, Fiber Optics, Telephone Systems (VOIP, TOIP, PBX), Networking.
- Work experience of minimum 5-7 years
Near East-Iraq-BASRA-IQ-ONSHORE ZUBAIR
RANGE OF VALIDITY