Lead Acid Vehicle Battery Project Manager
|Posted date||25 October 2019|
|Location||Iraq - Sulaymaniyah|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Let our experts design a Professional CV for you|
The lead acid vehicle battery manufacturing plant Project Manager will be responsible for resolving all design and engineering issues and will manage commercial and contractual issues, have overall responsibility for the budget, schedule, QA/QC, safety and reporting, as related to the plant/ equipment selection and capacity.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
-Overall responsibility for cost, schedule, safety, quality, risk management, engineering, construction and start-up of the lead acid vehicle battery manufacturing plant.
- Ensure standards, permits, performance, quality and safety expectations
- Management and coordination of design and operational reviews and approvals
- Review/develop technical standards, specifications, drawings and documents.
- Manage day to day commercial and contractual issues
- Work with Management to implement internal Project Control tools
- Assist in the negotiation of the equipment/ technology.
- Work with other company Managers to coordinate the integration of the plant..
- Identify, communicate and manage risk
- Responsible for project Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
Education level - Minimum
Any engineering degree will be considered as long as the successful candidate has experience working as a Project Manager of a lead acid vehicle battery manufacturing plant.
Previous experience of handling medium or large scale projects with minimum 1 million batteries; should have served as a Project Manager for similar capacity projects
Strong experience in greenfield and brownfield automotive battery projects with15+ years’ experience in the lead acid vehicle battery manufacturing sector
Technically adept with good knowledge of AutoCad or similar software
Experience with battery injection moulding machines in-house
Experience with implementing training programs
Strong project management experience
Experience on an international level
Competent with major vendors in industry
EPC experience, contract management
Strong technical skills with an outstanding track record of completing the projects ahead of timelines.
Team leader with solid team management qualities
Experienced and flexible in dealing with a multi-cultural team and suppliers
Experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary activities and a proven ability to work across departments and workgroups
Experience negotiating, managing, and implementing EPC Contracts.