Refinery Process Engineer Reforming and Isomerization
|Posted date||25 October 2019|
|Location||Iraq - Sulaymaniyah|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Process Engineer Reforming and Isomerization
Qaiwan Group require a Process Engineering for our 40,000 BPD Hydro skimming refinery in Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan (north of Iraq).
The position requires the following qualifications and experience:
-Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
-Minimum 15 years’ experience in the oil refineries
-Minimum 10 years in process engineering or process operation department and extensive experience in the Hydrotreating, Catalytic Reforming, Light Naphtha Isomerization units
-Fluent oral/written English communication skills
• Technical support to operation
• Performance evaluation of process units and catalysts
• Conduct feasibility and engineering study, catalyst/adsorbent selection
• Providing support during shut-down, turnaround and catalyst regeneration/change out
• Analyze refinery indices and recommend improvements
• Optimize the utilization of energy consumption within the catalytic processes and make recommendations on energy savings with acceptable safety parameters.
• Investigate bottlenecks within the plant and provide alternative solutions to management in order to overcome difficulties.
• Ensures that any plant change or modification is carried out according to applicable safety standards.
• Providing engineering support to the catalytic processes.
• Participate in investigating safety incidents and reviewing proposed modifications to safety procedures.
• Providing technical support during development of FEED, Detail Design, Construction and Commissioning
• Determination of short term work methods from a variety of existing methods in accordance with established policies and professional standards.
• Playing an important role for recommendations and advising changes in the process which improves economy and profitability of the catalytic processes.
• Lead various improvement projects and profitability improvement programs.