Liaison Officer-Cash for Work
العراق - نينوى
|تاريخ النشر||٢٥ ديسمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||العراق - نينوى|
Diwan Company for Contracting, General Trade and Investment currently implements Cash for Work project in Mosul, Iraq. The Company was established in 1992 to work on different construction projects in Mosul.
The project aims at supporting of returnees, rehabilitating the community infrastructures with cash for work activities and promoting the social cohesion in the Nineveh Governorate, with a focus on West Mosul.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Know, understand, and comply with Diwan Company internal policies and procedures
· Conduct Actor Mapping for the designated project areas
· Provide in-depth analysis of the interlocutors in the project's area
· Accompany the Managers and Project Manager or other relevant staff on needs assessments as required
· Coordinate with local leaders and security forces to negotiate access to the project areas
· Develop effective and professional relationships with government officials in the project areas
· Maintain regular contact with other humanitarian/development actors working in the project areas
· Coordinate with/attend the access forums relevant to the project
· Represent Diwan Company at external meetings as required
· Coordinate with the Diwan Company Security Officer on matters of security in the project area
· Monitor security information channels on an ongoing basis
· Report any access incidents or concerns to the Project Manager
· Produce official letters in Arabic for authorities as required and under the approval of the Project Manager
· University degree
· 1 year proven experience in coordination with government departments, security forces, other humanitarian/development actors, local community leaders
· Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Good knowledge of Google Earth, GPS Mapping
· Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills
· Detailed knowledge of government structures and local authorities
· Able to take initiative in planning, organisation and implementation
· Ability to work within challenging working environments and deal with conflict
· Detailed knowledge of the mechanisms for coordination adopted locally
· Excellent verbal & oral communication skills
· Fair verbal and written in English,
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and prioritise work to deadlines.
· Well-developed organisational and planning skills.
· Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
· Must be able to maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data.