Cash Distribution/Assessment assistant (6 positions)
|تاريخ النشر||٢٥ ديسمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||العراق - نينوى|
Diwan Company for Contracting, General Trade and Investment currently implements Cash for Work project in Mosul, Iraq. The Company was established in 1992 to work on different construction projects in Mosul.
The project aims at supporting of returnees, rehabilitating the community infrastructures with cash for work activities and promoting the social cohesion in the Nineveh Governorate, with a focus on West Mosul.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify vulnerable returnees in the areas of operation;
· Assess the returnees and host communities using Diwan Company assessment tools;
· Coordinate assessment with the communities and other departments within Diwan Company ;
· Coordinate beneficiary verification with Monitoring and Evaluation Team;
· Support in organizing and implementing cash distributions, including preparing documentation and distribution site;
· Provide accurate and timely information that supports the drafting of weekly situation reports and other updates;
· Support the finance and logistics officers and the Project Coordinators in any other duties, as needed.
· University degree or equivalent certificate.
· 1 year of relevant work experience.
· Computer literate and competent with Microsoft office and other data management systems, as required.
· Excellent verbal & oral communication skills
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and prioritise work to deadlines.
· Well-developed organisational and planning skills.
· Punctuality and respect for rules and procedures.
· Must be able to maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding work-related information and data.