Luxury company located in Erbil /Iraq seeking for the below position
Retail and Business developer
Age: 30 to 40
- A retail business development is responsible for the day-to-day and long-term operations and financial success of a business or store.
Job duties include working with employees, management and customers. Leadership,
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines • Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support • Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
Available to travel through Iraq regions
Language ( Arabic - English )